At Islam-Guide we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Islam-Guide.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal Information and Other Data We Collect:
- Islam-Guide collects some personal information when you contact us, request a free copy of the book, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information, such as: name, email address, and country. This personal information is processed on our server.
- Islam-Guide server automatically records information when you visit our website or use some of our services, including the URL, IP address, browser type, Country, referrer, and the date and time of your request. Some of this information may be recorded at Google.com servers for statistical purposes.
- The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on this websites. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help better serve and manage ads on this site and across the web.
- We do not share personal information with third parties outside of Islam-Guide.com, except with those that we assign them to fulfill your inquiry.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content.
- We may also use personal information for research and analysis to operate and improve Islam-Guide.com technologies and services.
- We don’t send spam emails nor do we accept third parties to promote our site by spam.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate.
If you have a question about our privacy practices, please email us at [email protected]slam-guide.com or send it by postal mail to: